李察通訊 leecha.blogspot.hk

leecha.blogspot.hk

2007年11月18日星期日

not very easy to read

Hello, Richard:

First of all, I would like to express my many years of enjoyment of your 'Ask, Ask, Ask' (this is my own translation:) in Ming Pao Daily News. It is one of the few reasons I keep the habit of reading Ming Pao Daily. I was saddened to see that you no longer write for them since October 1, 2007 (Is this the correct date, I am not sure, although it seems very long ago.)

Thank you and I really enjoy your blog. I do have one suggestion, that the words and background sometimes are not very easy to read. Especially for the older generation. I am a baby boomer myself and have immigrated to beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada in the 60s. I am very glad that I have kept my written Chinese knowledge. One of the many reasons was the habit of reading Ming Pao Daily and the magazines, another is the Kung Fu serials of the very creative Mr. Kam Yung.

Thank you for the thought provoking articles you have shared with me throughout the years and I wish to share with you the 'Law of Attraction' as written by Esther and Jerry Hicks, one of the original teachers featured in the movie/book 'The Secret'.

Best regards,


Make Today the BEST Day of Your Life!
I choose to attract only the BEST into my Life! You're the BEST!

Doris Jung

Dear Doris

Thanks so much.

If it ever happened any thing you or your friends find it not easy to read,
plesase let me know. I will try my best to explain.

It helps so much.

Leechard

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁