李察通訊 leecha.blogspot.hk

leecha.blogspot.hk

2007年12月14日星期五

21 letters

Dear leechard,

I am writing to express my pleasure that you have read through 21 letters written by me during these two months. A majority of which are the cutting of a newspaper column, and a minority of which are the letter asking your advices in area related to philosophy and human life. Out of these letters, two of them are included in the "wearethinking" database which is a suprise to me. I am delighted that you have tried your very best to answer these quesions thoroughtly. You have inspired me to think of philospohical quesions in a more positive way through your reply. In this way,you have earned my admiration since there are rare philosphers in the world would do the same as you do now.

It is delightful that your webblog has presented numerous articles to discuss the human life and philosphy. The content of these blog, though similiar in those mentioned in the today well-known philospical book, like who has moved my cheese?, and the idea of many great philosphers, like the Franklin, has indeed provided a new and deep insight into some difficult philsopical problem of man that man cannot see , such as how can a country be a wealthy one? I am looking forward to see that you would produce more such knd of excellent articles on blog. Also, I hope i can see the 波斯的資料 very soon as you promised to put into your webblog in september(問到底 No.6803 2007 0929 Saturday)

It is also a good idea if you can put the idea of positive chinese thinking introduced recently, just like a book named as 莊子原著與莊子原理. It is sure that most of your reader, including me, would rush to the bookstore to buy these books when published.

I am looking forward to your reply. By the way, i have to say " merry christmas and happy new year" since it is not far from the christmas day and the 1-1-2008.

Yours sincerely.

william wong

李察回應:

謝謝你的意見!
你剪來多篇陶傑的文章,都是寫得極好的。
謝謝你費心了。

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁