李察通訊 leecha.blogspot.hk

leecha.blogspot.hk

2007年12月8日星期六

希望在明報上再見到李察問到底

Ivy Siu 已針對您的文章「閱報和看電腦,有甚麼不同?」留下新意見:

Dear Richard,

Thanks for your article, which enlightened me of the advantage of reading your article on-line (as I have earlier expressed my disappointment about the discontinuation of your column 'asks' in Ming Pao from Sept 07.
Of course, as I have expressed in my comments to you and Ming Pao, although with the advantage mentioned by you, the on-line publishing/reading of your article still does not have the advantages of wide spreading and convenient reading as that publishing in newspaper, especially to and for readers who may originally come across your articles unintentionally.

I sincerely hope that the 'asks' can be published in local press shortly some day, especially in Ming Pao in combination with the very good pictures by Wong King-chai.
God bless you.
Best regards,
Ivy Siu


李察回應

Dear Ivy


謝謝你。只是,這件事,李察己經無能為力了。
and, most importantly, the only voice against
Confucius are gone......


李察上

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁