李察通訊 leecha.blogspot.hk

leecha.blogspot.hk

2008年1月22日星期二

Its about a Chinese secret

Dear Precious Friend,

Thanks for your kind thinking of me and my family.

And I believe you have not read through the book,
for if you have read it, you will find it is not so dangerous at all.
because it is not politics, it is about culture.

Its about a Chinese secret that had been kept for 2000 years ,
and all the problems arises from that secret.

What is that secret? It is about how the Chinese Mind was controlled.
And how beautiful it had been before the control.

May or may not be that I am the only one to discover it, however,
anyone with a little heart, when facing such founding, will do the same like me.

You mentioned about "life is precious, for what? " It is true,
Life is exactly for what the only purpose it serves. Life is not
for eating and living, Life is for the meaning behind it.

Hope you enjoy reading

Richard

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁