李察通訊 leecha.blogspot.hk

leecha.blogspot.hk

2009年3月27日星期五

有了博愛,還要不要家庭?

Hello 李察!!! This is my trial take on a 問到底 type of article:



Under the title of 博愛, shell the unit 家庭 be abolished?

When I was reading the various arguments around the家庭暴力條例 online, a question sprung to my mind – with
the idea of 博愛, does humanity still need to from families?

Before further discussion, I shell define my idea of博愛 here:
My idea of 博愛 simply means treating everyone you meet like your parents, offspring or brother/sister.

When a person has so much support, both in financial and mental terms, does the formation of a 家庭

still have any meaning? My answer to this question is yes. I think it is important for an individual to know

where he/she comes from, which gives him/her a better or more complete understanding of his/her existence. (了解自己的根在哪裡)

Fan


李察回應:

是的。從前有只懂得使用邏輯思維,或自認是「科學思維」的人,憑著簡單的推理,
認為,家庭也是可以取消的。

他們欠的是一套更高層次的思想工具。

家庭不可取清,穩定的一夫一妻制不可取消,
就如同你可以吃豬牛雞,但不可以吃人肉一樣的。

李察上

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁