李察通訊 leecha.blogspot.hk

leecha.blogspot.hk

2009年10月5日星期一

I believe your story is a lengthy one

Dear Leechard,

I was with an ex-boyfriend 7 years ago. His personality is similar to Karen’s lover, being a savior, “playing the role of one who was always right, always superior, always generous” (P. 197) and that he didn’t want her at times. I had dreams of him flying away as a big bird, “the gambling stand and the freak show” and drifting on waves, the tower in a desert, and the swamp. It was all in chapter 8 of “Self-Analysis”. I didn’t experience some of the associations she described. Karen’s relationship to Erich Fromm (I’m not sure if it is he), is similar to mine. My mom also had a preference for my brother too in the past.

You said that bad people are going to lose in the end earlier, and that we are one. If we love them, we’ll want them to win. Can you explain?

Cathy

Dear Cathy,

I believe your story is a lengthy one, though you may not have the time to tell the details. However, you had spotted the book, which is similar to yours.......

as for the question, I might or might not had said the line " we'll want them to "win", but the idea might be near. could you also site what article is it?
for some "bad guys", if you could see how they had become "bad", and you might see how these people could not help themselves, but obey the call of a certain "bad nature", which is really really very sad indeed.



Leechard

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁