李察通訊 leecha.blogspot.hk

leecha.blogspot.hk

2011年11月2日星期三

I think you were the girl

Dear Mr. Lee,

I've been reading your articles for many years. I just want to express my appreciation for your writing and hope that you continue to present us with your unique perspective on culture, society, science, politics, history...etc. There's very few well researched and concise piece of work out there that covers such a breadth of topics.

In fact, I bumped into you tonight in Wanchai when I was going home from work, but I couldn't bring myself to make an introduction. Therefore, I thought I would express what I wish I had said in this email.

Again, thank you for giving me something to think about everyday in the past 10 years.

Sincerely,

Colette



Dear Colette,

I think you were the girl in the bus stop. I hope I am right this time.

Thanks for the warm words.

Leechard

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁