李察通訊 leecha.blogspot.hk

leecha.blogspot.hk

2007年2月28日星期三

feel like I am ascending a staircase

Hello Leechard,

My name is Enid, I read your article about Mahler's lieder 2 weeks ago (from
min bao), that song is one of my favorite vocal songs, there's a melancholy
comfort in this song for me. I really like the way you rendered the song
with your words and thanks for the knowledgement about the background of the
song. I love Strauss' 4 last songs, how do you think about them? Which
version do you like best?

The music part of your blog attracts me so much! (I dig the ones about love
too :))) Those interesting and amazing nitty gritty of the great composers,
maestros...I'm very touched by your words!

The blog about Bach and Wu Bai intrigued me. That "summer night breeze" is
very beautiful! Simple and tender. I've listened to it many times :)

J.S.Bach is without a doubt one of my favorite composers, the way his music
develops and flows with voice is divine! Every time i listen to Bach, I
wonder just how could such beauty exist. It is amazing how he express such
vast in his piece. When I listen to the Kyrie from his Mass in Bb, I feel
like I am ascending a staircase toward some great secret. Below is the past,
above is the future,
and as far as the eye can see...the growing realization
of eternity. One of my favorite keyboard piece is his partita no.6,
especially the 1st movt, i think it's one of the most beautiful pieces ever
written, I can listen for hours and it will never lose its splendours.
What's your favorite movie about classical movie/composers?

Thanks and
All the best

Enid

p.s my pc doesn't support Chinese input so i had to type in English sorry


李察附語



Its always a wonderful moment to know that your music is shared by someone.
yes i said "your own music", though i didnt write Bach and Mahler. Once you
are into that music, it is yours forever.

I highlighted your words. They are so nice. I believe you can be a
幸福的人,if you have such feeling. And I can tell you, not so many people
in the whole world are so lucky as you do.


And behind all this, there must be a special soul to receive all that.

May God bless you

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁