李察通訊 leecha.blogspot.hk

leecha.blogspot.hk

2007年6月30日星期六

Letter from Andrew


Please kindly forgive me not being able to type Chinese.

Has been reading your articles on MingPao for quite some time,
inspiring I must say with many of the so-called alternative thoughts,
defined by existing cultures,
especially Asian ones.

Not so sure what I may want to say at the moment,
simply want to say a thank you for sharing your ideas;
and indeed,
I do agree,
without the typical Chinese political-oriented educations,
which grounded too many rules for easier management;
the country will be much stronger I believe,
not necessarily just the monetary development we are seeing now.

There was a writer I liked a lot before,
whose books I had been reading over 20 years,
not a chance I could say a thank you before he passed away,
so I think I shall do when I still can.

Be Happy.

Thank You.


Andrew



Feedback from Chard Lee

Dear Andrew,

Thank you so much for your effort to write
finally some thing here for all those who
share the feeling with you.

It reminds me "the story of an empty chamber".
(人去樓空) I will write something on this topic
next week. Actually , the feeling should be,
"The Chamber is not Empty even you are not
there. "

Several years ago , I had written another one or
two articles about the "Snake". I thought beauty
is just like a snake. She is always moving aside near you
, like a river flowing around you. But you had NEVER
ever tried to catch her. She is so beautiful, but you
just watch. Finally, when she has made up her mind
to speed away from you, and you feel regret. She
was so fast, you tried to catch, but only emptiness could
you caught......


Indeed, I feel thank you. And your drawing are so beautiful.


Chard Lee

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁