李察通訊 leecha.blogspot.hk

leecha.blogspot.hk

2007年10月21日星期日

the quality of our graduates..........

Dear Richard

My name is Conrad; I am your long-time reader. I have habits scanning Ming Pao's columns for years and I found I have the largest number of collection from your column. In short, you give insights which make us think further about our culture. I am so used to seeing you in Ming Pao. Definitely I think the newspaper has made a very unwise decision. When I missed a few sections of your columns, I told myself that you might eventually publish books. Am I wrong that you have not yet decided to publish books? I certainly wish to have a systematic record of your published articles.

I am a housekeeper of a degree program and I sadly say that we only produce qualification「文憑」without the contents that we want our students to process. Years before we still have a few smart graduates and year after year the quality of our graduates stepping down constantly. Colleagues of other departments have similar experience. I think this is our cultural problem and there is no solution visible in the near future.

Regards

Conrad Tang

Leechard's feedback

Dear Conrad,

May be you have just got the right feeling. Though it might also be a subject of
hot debate, but, we feel the same.

It might be the trend of 21 century. You may well aware of the point that the 19th century was going up , 20th going down, now, no one knows where we are going.

One important thing: every thing is going sensational nowadays. People are lacking
the power of abstract thinking, they prefer comics and popular songs more........

It is a long story but, we are slightly optimistic.

Leechard

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁