李察通訊 leecha.blogspot.hk

leecha.blogspot.hk

2008年10月2日星期四

a lot of room for us

My comment on --中國文化可能避過「腐敗期」嗎?

If you believe there is GOD, I will think that Chinese has been developed in a different way as compare to Western world.

But there should still be with the guidance of GOD.

Chinese tradition intelligent has a lot of hints from GOD in order to develop this stage. Chinese has come from a different path but God have plan. But I don’t know how and what will be.

With the Christian Bible and God’s messages getting more and more Chinese awake, I think there will be good time eventually.

I understand the young Chinese people who do not have religion and only believe in materialism, spending culture are deeply affected by the western culture.

So there is a lot of room for us to work on this, missionary, prayer to China.


Regards,

Herman


Leechard's Feedback

This is a very important issue. Thanks for the thought.

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁