李察通訊 leecha.blogspot.hk

leecha.blogspot.hk

2009年6月24日星期三

新舊約的區別何在?

Dear Lee Chard,

So bad that I cannot type my response to you in Chinese from this computer...

Regarding your question about 西方與猶太恩怨的始源何在?

the way I understand is that the Roman Catholics and Protestants believe the teaching of repentance and forgiveness. But I cannot really say that Jews do not forgive nor repent.

Lee Chard, I think you need to talk to some Jews to build up your own understanding.

For the Roman Catholics and Protestants:
Old Testament: People acts on the 10 commandments and in return they get salvation.
New Testament: people's sin is dealt by Jesus' sacrifice and our own faith (to follow God). That is by behavior, no one can be saved.

My question is their capability to make peace. Or what is their definition of peace?



李察回應:

Dear King She,

請看今日的問到底。

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁