李察通訊 leecha.blogspot.hk

leecha.blogspot.hk

2007年8月6日星期一

I can't say I am happy

I can't say I am happy

I can't say I am happy to see that happened.

Although personally,
can be a good thing;
to me,
it was.

Doesn't matter what the reason was,
I just think it is stupid enough to take out a channel,
which may inspire many who are still tiled down,
by some of our altered cultural believes,
for political purposes.

Was a coincident,
I started to read your articles some years ago,
the year I resigned from my job,
which I spent most of my life in.

Just happened to be,
found something alike I suppose,
may not be everything but similar enough in the big picture,
has been a great pleasure I must say,
so I must give you my thank you here again.

I hope your blog will still be there posting your words,
which I believe many will like to read on,
and there planted a lot of seeds.

Not too much I know what to say indeed,
I myself do all kinds of design,
may one day you need someone for that,
can consider a help.

Please do take good care,
thanks for sharing your thoughts,
thank you 李察.
(Sorry I still don't know how to type Chinese.)



Not too long before I started reading your words,
I wrote this:

失去一份工作並不能令一個人的能力喪失,
失去一份感情亦不會令一個人的價值下跌。
最能傷害人的,
總是自己。

May make you laugh.

Andrew

Leechard's feedback

Dear Andrew,

Thank you so much. And Thanks for that MP3 song. But
I do not know how to put it here. if you can, please
send a link so other people can listen.

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁