李察通訊 leecha.blogspot.hk

leecha.blogspot.hk

2007年10月22日星期一

Please do not use my name

Dear leechar,

I have set up a blog group in facebook using ur name.

The reason for me to do so is i want to take the opportunity to promote ur idea more widespread in the world. Moreover, it would make the user of facebook have a clearer understanidng of true value of chinese culture.


It is my sincere hope that you would particpate in facebook and become a leader of that group, so that you would provide more information for that group. I am sure that every reader , like me, would be delighted to hear this piece of news.

Yours sincerely,
william

Dear William

You can use your own name to set up a new blog, or you can paste my writings
in your blog. But please do not use my name on it. It is confusing.

If you or your friends got any ideas, please feel free to use our present
arrangement in leecha.blogspot.com

Ideas can be exchanged here more conveniently.

Leechard

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁