李察通訊 leecha.blogspot.hk

leecha.blogspot.hk

2007年10月4日星期四

What time zone are you in, Leechard ?

Dear Mr Leechard

.....Also I have been wanting to ask what time zone are you in, these days you are one day ahead of us, today is Wed, but you are releasing a Thursday article, do you need to correct yr sequencing yet again. My fault not to tell you before. Does it matter to the readers if the sequencing is wrong, or it is more a matter of yr correct archive keeping.

Your observations on the Persian or Middle East culture would be interesting, I look forward to it, so is bin Laden, he sends you a box of chocolate or a BOMB.

Peggy

Dear Peggy,

Cos I am always late. Its sorry to let people waiting. Some just phone in when
they are waiting too long. So I tried to run one day ahead, so no one would think i am late. And now you said I am too early. It is fun.

Leechard

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁