李察通訊 leecha.blogspot.hk

leecha.blogspot.hk

2007年9月28日星期五

竹書紀年 能否改寫中國哲學史? 附書目

Dear Leecchard,

What you quote from the bamboo book will probably
shatter the foundation of the Chinese philosophy, and I believe what
it said is true . Perhaps now is the time to rewrite a new Chinese
philosophy. I would like to join in the discussion, and I think many
people would be interested too.

Never mind about the newspaper, now that we have an electronic platform.
When the discussion matures, it can be condensed into a book. I can
finance it's publication, which I estimated to be around 50,000 HK$.
But first of all, please let me know where to buy the "bamboo book"
with such an "exotic" view. HY



Dear HY

Thanks for your support.

It is indeed a big project: To rewrite the whole of
the Chinese Philosophy. But I believe you are to the point,
althought it is not an easy task. I will show you some index,
those are the books obtainable from most of
the Universities, I suppose.
(Did you see the two names mentioned on
leecha.blogspot.com yesterday?)

(as for "shattering of the foundation", it has been
the works of 柏楊 and other writers, it is the
natural change of the whole culture.)

Leechard

書目:
一,竹書紀年八種 世界書局
內含 竹書紀年補證 (清)林春溥 撰
竹書本末 (清)林春溥 撰
竹書後案 (清)林春溥 撰
今本竹書紀年疏證 王國維 撰
古本竹書紀年輯校 (清)朱右曾 輯錄 王國維 校補
古本竹書紀年輯校補正 錢穆 撰
古本竹書紀年輯校訂補 附朱右曾輯本原為王國維所刪各條
(未錄作者名稱)
竹書紀年戰國年表
二,汲冢書考 朱希祖 著 中華書局 1960
三,古本竹書紀年輯校訂補 范祥雍 編 上海人民出版社 1962
四,古本竹書紀年譯註 李民、楊澤令、孫順霖 史道祥 著
中州古籍出版社 1990
五,古本竹書紀年輯證 方詩銘 王修齡 撰 上海古籍出版社 2005
六,竹書紀年譯注 張玉春 著 黑龍江人民出版社 2003
七,今本竹書紀年論集 邵東方、倪德衛(David Nivison) 主編 唐山出版社 (台北) 2002
(以上書目採自香港大學圖書館)

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁