李察通訊 leecha.blogspot.hk

leecha.blogspot.hk

2008年7月22日星期二

Would you like to share a little secret

Dear Mr. Lee,

Here I would like to express my respect and appreciation towards your articles, your words and yuor thoughts in the blog. I have never seen a blog with countless philosophical ideas like yours. That's why your blog is so fascinating to me.

May I ask a question, have you ever thought to publish or have you published your articles in a single book? If you have, I would like to buy that book immediately and regard it as my best-love book on the book shelf.

In my mind, you are very lucky since there are so many people read and reply your articles. The most important thing is, the readers are truly reading and comprehending the content. I don't know how to create a successful blog like yours, not only readable but also educational and philosophical. The readers of my blog always forget about my words, or even they don't comprehend at all and just climb through the lines. Would you like to share a little secrets of creating a successful blog? Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Wincy Arancon


Leechard's Feedback

I have no secret.

I only try to tell what I really thought, though some think
I am not responsible.....then I am really sad.

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁