李察通訊 leecha.blogspot.hk

leecha.blogspot.hk

2007年11月2日星期五

you are still quite far away

Dear Mr Leechard

I am quite startled to learn that the amount required just for publishing and advertising is 100,000 - 200,000, therefore including printing you need about 150,000 - 250,000, am I correct. I remember you said a few months ago that the total amount for everything, printing, publishing and advertising was 100,000, so I thought you were quite close to it. Now it seems you are still quite far away from it, is inflation the one to blame, or the plan has changed.

Hydrangea
--------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr Leechard

I am somewhat upset if that is the budget, you are a long way from it.

Also I think it is better to make clear to the readers the breakdown of yr budget and most importantly the total sum you need, so that they have an idea of the target amount. Just like any institutes who are raising funds, they make known the target amount.

If you wish to publish my e-mails, pls use the name "Hydrangea", it is a flower ball like in shape, made up of many small flowers, each with a few small petals, it needs a lot of water, as its name "hydra" explains.

Do you need more water than Hydrangea.

"Hydrangea"


Dear Hydrangea

Thanks for your concern.
The "budget" is a rough idea only. Actually I can not expect the exact amount.
however, What I have been thinking is the problem of promotion as well as printing.

the consequence of printing a book without proper promotion, is forseeable.
However, now the draft of the book need some revision, once done, I hope to print it
as soon as possible.

Do I need more water then Hydrangea?? This is a question difficult to answer. I just dont know what to say. Please forgive me.

Leechard

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁