李察通訊 leecha.blogspot.hk

leecha.blogspot.hk

2007年7月4日星期三

你曾否夢見你不是你?

Have you ever dreamed that you are not yourself?
for example,
Have you dreamed that you are someone else?
or you are some kind of strange animal?
Have you ever dreamed that you are a fish?

If you do have such strange dreams, please tell Chard Lee.

Because I wonder that, if dreams do have a subjective "self"
to control that dream.

And I wonder that if people could actually dream that you
are some one else.


你曾否夢見你不是你?
例如,你夢你是另外一個人。或者另外一種生物.....
請告訴我。

1 則留言:

Blogger chris wong shunwah 說...

A Hongkong born Chinese who i knew for 28 years is now studying thanatology and pass-life regression.
And she took me lately she was a fish in her dream.
Last year she also dreamed she saw me surrounded by colour blue.Which was happened in March 2006 when i visited Egypt for my 5th Solar Eclipse.A strange event took place in Dahab,
a 60 years old woman said to me when she first saw me....
"you're being visited!"
Of course,
i had a good conversation with her.

yours always.

2007年7月5日 上午12:34  

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁