李察通訊 leecha.blogspot.hk

leecha.blogspot.hk

2007年7月6日星期五

What is human joy?

>
>
>Dear universal friends,
>
>share this with Love and heart vibration
>
>let's bring human joy.
>
>www.firethegrid.org
>
>
>
>and i would like to share this with you Richard
>
>which i have just finished watching the talk of Shelley Yates
>
>2007 July 5 /// 19:33
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2sR8DWTD3U
>
>
>
>yours.
>
>shunwah
>
>

CHARD'S FEEDBACK

Dear Shunwah,

Didnt have time to finish the talk show.
I have watched from part 1 to part 5
However, I am a bit hesitate to think:

What is human joy?

Is it sex joy, or something else?

People are putting too much attention on Sex joy,

I think that is not good. Or may be I am too sensitive on
the issue. I shouldnt have said that because i have not
finished viewing. (hope I can have more time tomorrow)

Leechard

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁