李察通訊 leecha.blogspot.hk

leecha.blogspot.hk

2007年8月9日星期四

I have been using a free website to do the counting

Dear Mr. Lee Chard,

How do you know or confirm that your site is not available in China?

Do you know if you will continue to write the column in any form/medium?

Do you have any intent to set up a voluntary sponsorship or donation setup
like the one for the book "Zhuangzi" so you could continue to write the
column even though the cost of publishing via Internet is low?

Like some of the people who voiced their thoughts, your column is the only
reason why I bought the hardware / the container (the newspaper) in the
past?


Jordan

Dear Jordan,

Yes, I have been using a free website to do
the counting. they will tell me each day the statistics.
And they will tell me the different locations of my readers.
So i can know how many percent are coming from China. Now the percentage
from China is zero.

I hope I can go on writing. You have reminded me of a way to gain finacial
support. But I do not have any plans now. I hope I can work it out soon.

I have just received a card and there are some banknotes inside. I think it is you
so kind to support not only me but the culture of us all.

Thank you so much, so much.


Leechard

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁