李察通訊 leecha.blogspot.hk

leecha.blogspot.hk

2007年9月19日星期三

message from Jonathan Ho

Hi Leechard, my name is Jonathan Ho. I'm one of your columns "lovers". I
just want to say thank you for your columns gave me a lot of "insights" in
my life. To my surprise, your columns already existed @ Ming Pao since yr
1988! I just started to read your columns around 3 yrs ago. So I missed a
lot of your "valuable wealth"! I just want to let you know that I very
appreciated your sharing @ your columns. Keeps it on for I agreed that
"questions" should never ends. Take care. All the best.

Jonathan Ho
Vancouver, BC
Canada


Hi Jonathan,

It is so happy to have your feedback!
Lets keep in communicating, if you got any ideas, questions, etc,
lets share them, ok?

Leechard

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁