李察通訊 leecha.blogspot.hk

leecha.blogspot.hk

2007年5月28日星期一

Enid's Voice

Hello Leechard,
I sent a mail to you months ago, but i never got any reply from you...so i
'm sending the old letter again, hope you will get it this time!
Below is the last mail i wrote

"My name is Enid, I read your article about Mahler's lieder 2 weeks ago.
That song is one of my favorite vocal songs, there's a melancholy comfort
in this song for me. I really like the way you rendered the song with your
words and thanks for the knowledgement about the background of the song. I
love Strauss' 4 last songs, how do you think about them? Which version do
you like best?

The music part of your blog attracts me so much! (I dig the ones about
love too :))) Those interesting and amazing nitty gritty of the great
composers, maestros...I'm very touched by your words!

The blog about Bach and Wu Bai intrigued me. That "summer night breeze" is
very beautiful! Simple and tender. I've listened to it many times :)
J.S.Bach is without a doubt one of my favorite composers, the way his music
develops and flows with voice is divine! Every time i listen to Bach, I
wonder just how could such beauty exist. It is amazing how he express such
vast in his piece. When I listen to the Kyrie from his Mass in Bb, I feel
like I am ascending a staircase toward some great secret. Below is the
past, above is the future, and as far as the eye can see...the growing
realization of eternity. One of my favorite keyboard piece is his partita
no.6, especially the 1st movt, i think it's one of the most beautiful
pieces ever written, I can listen for hours and it will never lose its
splendours.

What's your favorite movie about classical movie/composers?

Thanks and
all the best

Enid

p.s my pc doesn't support Chinese input so i had to type in English sorry


李察回應:

Dear Enid,

Your letter was received and replied in 27 Feb 2007
please find it from the Feburary column.

Your feeling about Bach is so nice, hope you can write more!!!

as for the Bach's Lieder, it really is a wonderful feeling.
although it has been 3 months since i read your letter,
however, I still can remember that moment.

Leechard

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁