李察通訊 leecha.blogspot.hk

leecha.blogspot.hk

2007年8月6日星期一

We believe we have owned a place

We believe we have owned a place
.
.

小高 已針對您的文章「為甚麼要炒李察?」留下新意見:

Why? why? why?

Will the editor tell us why they make such a decision?

While our Kowloon King passed away and our Queen is disappearing, we must be very sad upon learning that "Leechardasks" is about to be demolished. Demolished, as it will no longer appears black and white on a small corner of a newspaper. How can I hang myself with chain on my neck onto a pillar on the newspaper to protest? Is demolishing the column a punishment to those of us who do not bother to click at the previous customers' survey of the Mingpao?

Yes, I am very sad, and angry. I did not hang about at the Queen's Pier, but i have been hanging about at the small column for so many years. Too many years gone and perhaps we have taken it for granted. We believe we have owned a place where we can hang about, sit and think, forever, while Leechard asks something, anything. And such a small place, so precious, so peaceful, so private.

I need no pages or big pictures of handsome chef, good food, elegant accessories, sightseeing places...

Just keep the very small piece of cartoon and the short article for us, please.

Indeed, I do not need to know why. I just want to say, no, pls don't demolish, the cartoon + article.

Please just keep the small piece of cartoon and the very short article, kindly and discreetly.

I just can't believe that the editors of the Mingpao cannot appreciate the beauty and the uniqueness of this small column. Unbelivable.

So sad, so sad.

In the end, why can't we keep asking? Asking to the end.

Why...?
Why not...?

May I (tone: genly)...?

Can we (tone: humbly)...?

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁