李察通訊 leecha.blogspot.hk

leecha.blogspot.hk

2007年9月1日星期六

lots of things l want to say

Chung 已針對您的文章「下雨了,為甚麼還要跳舞?」留下新意見:

lots of things l want to say to support you Mister like other supporters here, one thing I would like to tell you, l'm 25, started reading your column 3 years.

Mr. leechard,

sorry my chinese typing is too slow. forgive me using english here,
i tried leave you message in your blog but l'm not sure if you
receive it or not, my message is about l am 25 yrs old, l am your
reader. your words moved me... something like this, what l want to
say is , l believe your words keeping on affect me and the new
generation.

just stop here first

looking forward to see your books issue soon.

Hansel li




leechard's feed back

hello Hansel,

Thank you so much, you are so thoughtful.
readers and writer acturally are one body in the network of
thinking, I suppose. But we are lucky, because we can
communicate through the internet, this is one thing our
ancestors can never dream of .......

(事實上,古人一樣溝通。詩文也是能夠傳播的。可能比現今的
internet 更有效呢。)


Leechard

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁