李察通訊 leecha.blogspot.hk

leecha.blogspot.hk

2007年8月11日星期六

Shall there be a turning point now,


Tonight is the first time I checked the letters posted on your blog,
wanted to find out if you did receive my mail,
thought they were lost,
glad they weren't.

I sincerely hope you are doing all fine,
soon may be a day not seeing your words on the newspaper,
but whatever written will still in the minds of many,
in addition to everything posted online.

Shall there be a turning point now,
everything in this world we may experience,
are all neutral,
all depends on how we take them;
just like nature,
sometimes cold,
sometimes warm,
all treasures.

I may be shallow,
but both materials and people,
will mean something to us,
only if we have feelings for them;
and I believe,
you do have many,
and have a will to share,
thank you again,
and please take very good care.


Attached is something I did some years ago,
was also a turning point to me.



Andrew



Leechard's Feedback

Thanks so much.

Your last drawing and this one share the same style.

And thanks for the poiont of the "turning point".

Its true indeed. But it is also the turning point of

the Chinese culture. I hope we are on the right track.

Leechard

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁