李察通訊 leecha.blogspot.hk

leecha.blogspot.hk

2007年2月6日星期二

walk out from their comfort zone

Dear Lee Chard, Thank you so much for your "Inquisition of the Day" (please excuse me for translating your column title into English). I especially enjoyed the series on the topic "Desire" (question no. 6554 2007 0123 to 6557 2007 0127). I cannot be more agreeable. Your questions are inspiring, and I can only wish more HK young people can walk out from their comfort zone and get into the habit of reading, asking and thinking. Grabiel www.gagav.blogspot.com

李察回話:
inquisition of the day? I am very very happy about this translation.
the wonderful part is "the day". I had never thought about that. As for
"inquisition" I used to think that is a "quest" for something, but for inquisition, the old time atmosphere of religion may be too strong.

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁