李察通訊 leecha.blogspot.hk

leecha.blogspot.hk

2007年8月13日星期一

"an angel in disguise"

Dear Mr Leechard

As I cannot type Chinese, I write in English. If you want to reply,
you may write in either language.

Just now I was reading your blog, as I do not read newspapers everyday.
whenever I do, I must read yr column, and this is the only must.

I feel bad that you have to stop yr column from Sept, I can hardly
believe there is still political and/or intellectual censorship, especially
at Mingpao, which I do lay my trust to a certain extent on its integrity.

The following emails are excerpts between me and my friend just a few
days ago, I am sure you have been praised too frequently already by your
readers.......


After Mingpao, would you still write on your blog as you write in
Mingpao, perhaps then you are freed from the constrictions of contents and
length of column.

I am sure you can take this unwanted change well in a while, and see it
as "an angel in disguise".

I do not know in what way I can help you, if you can think of any, let
me know.

My best wishes to you.

Peggy

Dear Peggy,

I really wonder how "soft" or zaertlich Leechard's voice is (^_*)

But for such a man with talent , I think there may be reasons why he
cannotbe famous as To Kit....he also wrote for Minopao before. It is really a
great pity, but may be only poverty can bring valuable inner things of
oneself.

Great that you take a distance learning from ....!! I will try to keep my
German too by self for the time being!!!

Clare

Dear Clare

Glad to know that we have a favourite writer in common. I really admire
LeeChard's talent and his very different perspectives,fascinating and
humane,in looking at things.

About 2 years ago, he wanted to organize a course, I did sign up,
unfortunately there were not enough participants, so the plan fell through. On this
occasion
I talked to him twice on the phone, you may like his voice, as you like
the
voice of Robin Sachmann. I was amazed to hear yr comment that you liked
Robin's voice, but then after thinking and thinking amazingly, I think you
have
a point.

Dear Peggy,

I once like reading Leechard's column when I bought Ming Pao. Just
forget he is one of my favourite writers.

May be I read also an entry written by Peggy from the comments of his
blogs, which was written by you too? Hehehhe.

I bookmark his page and certainly it will become my daily "must read"
page.



Dear Peggy

Thanks for your kind hearted words and ideas (and your friends ideas too)!!
I publish all your letters and our other friends letters here, with one
important reason: I believe that is how our thinking netword emerged. And
that is worth reading. Any one who would like to know how people have been
changing during the past decade, can read this.

I am sometimes sad, and sometimes happy these days. You have a good point:
may be that is "an angel in disguise". And I am sure that is and that
will be.

Leechard your friend

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁