李察通訊 leecha.blogspot.hk

leecha.blogspot.hk

2007年8月11日星期六

I would like to sponsor you

Dear Richard,

I am your reader and have read your message for
over 5 years. After hearing your leave from Mingpao,
I am thinking it may be a crisis for you. In
chinese, crisis means chances among danger.
Though I would like to sponsor you, I find it's
more convenient for me and your readers if you can have
over one bank account so that we can deposit our
support through e-banking
or internet.

Felix


Leechard's feedback

Dear Felix

Its very thoughtful of you. I felt
your warm concern deeply. And I think this is the
new paradigm growing, people just wish the
culture can go a more healthy way.


Here are the details, or please click in
the "zhuangzi-original.blogspot.com",
Chapter 4-01 to see

http://zhuangzi-original.blogspot.com/2007/04/4-01.html

贊助方式如下:
請把贊助款項,存入以下鄭穎濂名下的戶口:
(鄭穎濂是李察的本來名字)
中國銀行(香港) 019-606-1-001044-9
另請把收據,附同贊助人的姓名,聯繫方法等,
傳真: (852) 2559-3048
用支票方式者可逕寄
GPO Box 4048, Hong Kong
上款請寫
Mr. Cheng Wing Lim(鄭穎濂先生)
        
聯絡電話是:(852)2559-4690
聯絡電郵是: academy2008@hotmail.com

贊助方式不限。由一元到任何數額,都非常歡迎。
所有贊助者,將會收到一個小小禮物包。裡面
有:
一、歷年的問到底文集電腦光碟,
二、本書初稿的電腦光碟,
三、一把塑膠讀書尺(連同讀書尺的用法說明)
四、一封由李察親筆簽名的致謝函。

贊助人的芳名與及贊助數額,將會在李察網頁
中即時刊出。讀者可以隨時看到贊助的進展情況。

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁